When it comes time to set the stage for quilting success, I use the Baby Lock Aria quilting machine. The Baby Lock Aria is packed with features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology™. That means you'll enjoy quick auto-adjustments and a hassle-free sewing experience.
Digital Dual-Feed System
Fabric always feeds evenly when you use the Digital Dual-Feed System. Whether stitching on difficult fabric or multiple layers, the Digital Dual-Feed System will keep your fabric feeding consistently.
Color LCD Touch Screen
Clearly see the details of every stitch. This large color LCD touch screen measures 7" diagonally and shows up to 260,000 colors. You'll get a bold, vivid display of your chosen stitches, machine settings and more.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting
Illuminate your fabric with 10 inches around the needle. You'll see every detail of your project. Plus, the bright LED lights last longer so you won’t worry about changing light bulbs.
NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle ThreaderThe NeverMiss Automatic Needle Threader does exactly what it promises. It's never been this fast or easy - the Aria threads your needle with little more than the push of a button.
Push-Button FeaturesConvenient push-button features give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button.
Larger Throat SpaceComfortably quilt with the Aria's large throat space. 11.25" to the right of the needle leaves room for thick projects and bigger quilts.
Quick-Set, Drop-in BobbinWith a drop-i bobbin, getting ready to sew is easy. When you need a new bobbin, simply drop it in and go. The Aria will put the thread right where you need it.
Quilting Extension Table (Optional)Expand your workspace with the quilting extension table. It securely fits on your Baby Lock Aria so you maintain a smooth quilting surface.
Multi-Function Foot Control (Optional)
Give your hands more free time with the Multi-Function Foot Control. Start and stop your sewing with the main foot control and perform two convenient functions with the heel tap feature and side pedal. Choose two of these four control options: thread cutting, needle up/down, single stitch and reverse stitch.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features
Convenient Machine Features
Advanced Machine Features
Instructional and Help Resources
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.