If you’re looking for a machine that is Big on Performance and Easy on Price, the new Baby Lock Jazz gives you both. With a 12” workspace and 1,000 stitches per minute, the Baby Lock Jazz offers a big place to create your quilt compositions. The best part about this machine is that it’s easy to afford with features unlike others in its price range. Plus, Baby Lock is there to accompany you along the way. Now that should be music to your ears!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
With 12" of workspace to the right of the needle, Jazz gives you plenty of room to maneuver large projects.
Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute. Jazz is as fast as it is accurate.
Hands-Free Presser Foot
Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes—or hands—off your project.
6 LED Lights
The built-in LED lights illuminate the Jazz’s needle and work area so you can clearly view every last stitch.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
Built-In Needle Threader
Flawlessly thread your machine every time, so you can get up and running quickly.
Stitch Width and Length Dials
A visual guide helps you quickly dial in stitch width and length adjustments.
Automatic Bobbin Winder
The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
Snap-On Presser Feet
Switch from one specialized accessory foot to another in a snap.
With the Jazz machine’s free arm, you can sew enclosed items, curved pieces and other tight spaces just as easily as large projects.
28 Built-In Stitches
With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights.
Stitch Indicator Window
Select from 28 different built-in stitches and view your selected pattern in the Stitch Indicator Window.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features
27.5 lbs. (12.5 kg); Gross weight 36.4 lbs. (16.5 kg)
25.2" x 9.45" x 12.2" (64 cm x 24 cm x 31 cm
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.