Katherine is a multi-talented sewing machine with features fit for all types of projects. She has 190 built-in stitches, numerous included snap-on feet and a free-arm. She can handle anything from home décor to accessories and garments.
Katherine is also a great choice if you're looking to step up your skills. Push-button features, a knee lift, and an automatic needle threader make every project easier. When you're ready to take your sewing skills to the next level, Katherine will help you get there.
Advanced Needle Threader
With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use.
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
190 Stitches & Programmable Stitch Functions
Program steps like stopping the needle or cutting threads into your machine. These stitch functions perform with professional quality every time.
Quick-Set, Drop-In Bobbin
Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your threads through the slot and let your machine do the rest.
Start and stop sewing, position the needle up or down, and reverse sew all with the push of a button.
- 11 Cross stitches
- 17 Satin stitches
- 10 Decorative satin stitches
- 40 Combinable utility stitches
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe
- Adjustable zipper/piping
- 1/4" quilting with guide
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.