Growing up in a quilting family, I was surrounded by quilts. As a voracious reader, I loved learning the stories behind each one. Every decision quilters make, from pattern to fabric, is a piece of our story. The Baby Lock Lyric is the perfect machine to help me write my own quilt stories, each one with its own melody.
The Lyric makes it easy to achieve a precise ¼" stitch, and the variety of stitches helps me customize my quilt down to the last detail. When I'm helping others learn to piece their stories, the Lyric is in perfect pitch. An advanced needle threader and quick-set bobbin give beginners the confidence to become quilters-and storytellers-too.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
See your stitch settings directly on the LCD Screen. You’ll always know which stitch type and size you’re using.
Push-button features make it easy to choose your settings on the Lyric. You can position the needle up or down, cut thread, and start and stop sewing.
250 Built-In Stitches
With 250 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll find something for every project.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That’s all it takes to thread the Lyric.
Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you’re ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
Quilting Extension Table
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8" x 20-3/4".
Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Lyric comes with a built-in accessory case holding 14 extra feet and helpful tools for all types of projects.
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.