Quick paced for speedy sewing, the new Baby Lock Presto quilting and sewing machine offers 100 built-in stitches and a bright LCD screen; allowing you to select and adjust stitches in a snap. With a zippy 850 stitch-per-minute pace, the Presto makes whipping up a quilt or other sewing project quick and fun!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
The LCD Screen makes it a snap to select the right stitch. With the 2.4” x 1.3” LCD Screen, choose from 100 built-in stitch patterns and easily add the specialty stitches you need for your one-of-a-kind creations.
Advanced Needle Threader
Threading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
100 Built-in Stitches | 850 Stitches Per Minute
Projects such as quilting, home decor and crafts require specialty stitches. The Presto includes dozens of built-in stitches that are perfect for the projects you choose to create. Plus, at 850 stitches per minute, you’ll be on to your next project in no time!
Quick-Set, Bobbin Winder
The Presto takes all of the hassle out of sewing including winding your bobbins! The quick-set winder holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Quick-Set, Top Loading Bobbin
Avoid the struggle of changing your bobbin with the quick-set feature. Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your thread through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
Push Button Features
With push button features, your sewing projects have never been easier to complete. Position the needle up or down, add a reinforcement stitch, stitch with the reverse sewing button, or sew without a foot control using the start/stop button.
4 Built-In Alphabets
Add personality to your custom-made creations with the Presto’s 4 built-in alphabets.
Technology Features• LCD Screen (2.4" x 1.3")
• 100 Built-in stitch patterns
• 69 Utility stitches with 7 one-step buttonhole styles
• 31 Decorative Stitches
• 4 Built-in alphabets with numbers and symbols
• Variable stitch width up to 7mm
• Stitch length 0-5mm
• Sewing speed up to 850 spm
• Advanced needle threader
• Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
• Quick-Set bobbin winder
• Start/stop button
• Reinforcement key
• Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
• Side thread cutter
• Programmable needle up/down
• 8.3" workspace to the right of the needle
• Drop feed
Sewing Features• Store personal stitch settings for utility stitches on machine
• Reset Key
• Decorative stitch editing capabilities
• Back to the Beginning key returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
• Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
• Pattern repeat
• Presser foot pressure adjustment
• Variable speed control also can be width control
• 14 Needle positions
• Twin needle sewing
• Free arm
• Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
• Easy to read stitch chart
• Two accessory storage compartments
Warranty• 25-year limited manufacturer's warranty
5-year circuit board
• Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.