Being a self-taught quilter, I need a machine that lets me hit the high notes with ease. The Baby Lock Soprano does exactly that. It’s easy to get started with the advanced needle threader and quick-set, top-loading bobbin. I’m all set to quilt in no time.
The Advanced Pivoting Feature is another handy tool. It makes it easy to turn corners and curves that don't always follow "the rules" in my modern quilt patterns. I also love the Automatic Fabric Sensor System. It delivers the right amount of tension for my stitches no matter what type of fabric I'm using. And with 300-built in stitches and tons of accessory feet, I never miss a beat when I use the Soprano.
--Amy Ellis, Author & Founder of Amy's Creative Side
Please call us for more information and pricing.
See your stitch settings directly on the LCD Screen. You'll always know which stitch type and size you're using.
Built-In Stitch Memory
Save your èustom stitches and favorite settings with the built-in stitch memory.
|Advanced Pivoting Feature|
Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around applique shapes easily.
Automatic Fabric Sensor System
The Soprano delivers the right amount of pressure and thread tension when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That's all it takes to thread the Soprano!
300 Built-In Stitches
With 300 built-in stitches, you'll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you'll find something for every project.
|Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin|
When you're ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
|Quilting Extension Table|
Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8" x 20-3/4".
Built-In Accessory Storage
The Soprano comes with a built-in accessory case holding 16 extra feet and helpful tools for all types of projects.
Change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing and more - all with the touch of a button.
- 94 Decorative
- 17 Satin
- 18 Decorative satin
- 14 Cross
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
Advanced Sewing Features
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Step stitch pattern
- Needle up/down
- Reinforcement key
- Reverse sewing
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion quilting
- Free-motion open toe quilting
- Free-motion echo quilting
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide o Stitch guide foot
- Open toe foot
- Teflon foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
Eddie’s Millennium Club
7 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine
purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.