If you love the creativity that comes with quilting, the Tempo is the machine for you. There are no limits to your fabrics or stitches, so you can always have fun. And when you're ready to try new techniques, the Tempo will keep up.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
Advanced Needle ThreaderThreading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbinAvoid the struggle of changing your bobbin with the Quick-Set feature. Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your threads through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
Quick-Set Bobbin WinderThe Tempo takes all of the hassle out of sewing - including winding your bobbins! The winder seat holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Push Button FeaturesWith a suite of push button features, your sewing projects have never been easier to complete. Position the needle up or down, reinforce any stitch with the reverse sewing button, or sew without a foot control using the start/stop button.
StitchesProjects such as quilting, home decor, and crafts require specialty stitches. The Tempo includes dozens of built-in stitches that are perfect for the projects you choose to create.
Built-in Accessory StorageYou’ll never run out of choices for new machine accessories, and now you’ll never run out of room to store them! Keep your accessories organized and at your fingertips with this built-in storage unit.
Advanced Sewing Features
Eddie’s Millennium Club
7 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine
purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.