Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple
The BERNINA 1008 offers the flair of mechanical sewing with high precision and a wide range of setting Options. It is the perfect example of comfort and easy handling. BERNINA 1008 – sewing really can be this easy!
· BERNINA 1008: 17 stitches for sewing success
The BERNINA 1008 offers 17 different stitches, including a buttonhole and two decorative stitches. Thanks to this, and the ability to vary stitch length and width, you’ll be able to accomplish all your sewing tasks reliably and precisely. The BERNINA 1008 places different straight and zigzag stitches at your fingertips – a versatile basic configuration that makes it easy for beginners, yet offers everything they could need for sewing, hemming, mending or decorative embellishment. The BERNINA 1008 also impresses with its durability and versatility, ensuring that you’ll enjoy your sewing machine for years to come. Last but not least, using a mechanical machine helps you develop an unmistakeable sixth sense for sewing, as you control all the sewing variables – all of which makes the straightforward, easy-to-handle, versatile BERNINA 1008 the perfect foundation for expanding your skills.
· Variable stitch length and width
The BERNINA 1008 lets you alter stitch width and length in order to adapt the machine’s stitches to your sewing project. The 1008’s stitch width can be adjusted in five different steps via the control dial. Stitch length is infinitely variable with the aid of its own control, and the needle position can easily be selected by simply turning a knob. In this way, the BERNINA 1008 permits a wide range of sewing parameters allowing for ideal adjustment to the fabric you are sewing or to the effect you wish to achieve. The 1008 therefore offers all the advantages of a mechanical sewing machine – state-of-the-art solid construction, ease of operation, clear stitch choice and stitch variation: a versatile mechanical sewing machine covering a multiplicity of uses, designed to bring out your creativity when you sew.
· Straightforward darning and free-motion sewing
Thanks to its exceptional ease of use right down to the details, the BERNINA 1008 also shines at mending and free-motion stitching. Its feed-dog can be lowered by simply turning the appropriate control dial, quickly changing the 1008 to free-motion stitching mode. This allows you to guide the fabric freely according to your fancy, and to give your stitching whatever shape you wish. The feed-dog drop feature is particularly useful when sewing outlines, appliqués or decorative seams, or when reinforcing edges: here, the free-motion functionality of the BERNINA 1008 gives you full control over the sewing direction – ideal for sewing over pre-marked lines or outlines – as well as giving you a free hand with design. Moreover, the BERNINA 1008’s feed-dog can be reactivated just as quickly and easily with a simple turn of the control dial once you’re ready to go back to automatic feed.
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.