The BERNINA 740 stands out due to its perfect stitch quality, stitch width of 9 mm and an extra-long free-arm. It is particularly suitable for sewing tasks requiring precision because it has the built-in BERNINA Dual Feed.
Comfortable sewing and embellishing
· BERNINA Hook with 9 mm stitch width
· BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension
· BERNINA Dual Feed
· Total Stitch Control
· Simple, modern operation
Our modern 7 Series machines are equipped with numerous innovative functions and programs. Here, we provide you with an overview of what your preferred machine is capable of, and tell you all about the advantages of the BERNINA 740.
Note: Not all models and accessories are available in all countries. We reserve the right to make changes in both features and design.
|BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA |
|Large embroidery module||-||opt.||opt.||opt.|
|Programmable jump stitch cutting (at any length)||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Thread Away Mode||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Maximum embroidery speed (stitches per minute)||-||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Built-in embroidery designs||-||270||140||140||140||80||320|
|Embroidery design format||-||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP|
|Mega hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400 x 150 mm)||-|
|Maxi hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400 x 210 mm)||-|
|Jumbo hoop functionality (limited embroidery field: 400 x 210 mm)||-|
|Automatic hoop recognition||-|
|Onscreen editing of designs: mirroring, rotating, scaling||-|
|Personal memory for embroidery designs||-|
|Lettering manipulation (WordArt)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Importing stitch patterns||-|
|Cut jump stitches||-|
|BERNINA Embroidery Software Compatible||-|
|BERNINA PunchWork Tool compatible||-|
|BERNINA DesignWorks Software & Tool compatible|
BERNINA offers you a wide selection of accessories that give free rein to your creativity. Choose from our extensive range of presser feet and specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering, and serging.
Not all models and accessories are available in all countries. We reserve the right to make changes in both features and design.
Reverse pattern foot # 1C
Reverse pattern foot # 1C is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
Reverse pattern foot # 1D
Reverse pattern foot # 1D is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
Zipper foot # 4D
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot # 4D can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
Open embroidery foot # 20C
Open embroidery foot # 20C is ideal for embroidering with your sewing machine. The indentation in the sole of the presser foot allows it to glide smoothly over dense stitches.
Free-arm slide-on table for more sewing space
The BERNINA Free-arm slide-on table offers greater comfort thanks to an increased sewing area, without affecting free-arm function when sewing.
Free-Hand System (FHS) / Presser foot lifter
The Free-Hand System (FHS) / Presser foot lifter lets you raise the presser foot and lower the feed dog with your knee. Recommended particularly for appliqué or any project requiring pivoting and getting bulky projects under the presser foot easily.
Stylus for the 7 and 8 Series
The stylus for the 7 and 8 Series – ideal for working on the touch screens on BERNINA sewing and embroidery computers. Operate the touch screen by gently tapping it.
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
Value: up to $50
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.