Sewing and embroidery at their finest
The BERNINA 790 meets all your sewing and embroidery requirements. Equipped with the embroidery module and the Stitch Designer function, it offers new creative possibilities. The BERNINA Hook with a stitch width of 9 mm ensures the highest stitch quality.
· Extra-large: oversized embroidery area
· BERNINA Stitch Designer
· The highest stitch quality thanks to BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension
· BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) included
· BERNINA Hook with 9 mm stitch width
Our modern 7 Series machines are equipped with numerous innovative functions and programs. Here, we provide you with an overview of what your preferred machine is capable of, and tell you all about the advantages of the BERNINA 790.
|BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA ||BERNINA |
|Large embroidery module||opt.||opt.||-||opt.|
|Programmable jump stitch cutting (at any length)||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Thread Away Mode||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Maximum embroidery speed (stitches per minute)||1000||1000||1000||1000||-||1000|
|Built-in embroidery designs||270||140||140||140||-||80||320|
|Embroidery design format||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP||.EXP||-||.EXP||.EXP|
|Mega hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400 x 150 mm)||-|
|Maxi hoop functionality (embroidery field: 400 x 210 mm)||-|
|Jumbo hoop functionality (limited embroidery field: 400 x 210 mm)||-|
|Automatic hoop recognition||-|
|Onscreen editing of designs: mirroring, rotating, scaling||-|
|Personal memory for embroidery designs||-|
|Lettering manipulation (WordArt)||-||-||-||-||-|
|Importing stitch patterns||-|
|Cut jump stitches||-|
|BERNINA Embroidery Software Compatible||-|
|BERNINA PunchWork Tool compatible||-|
|BERNINA DesignWorks Software & Tool compatible|
BERNINA offers you a wide selection of accessories that give free rein to your creativity. Choose from our extensive range of presser feet and specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering, and serging.
Not all models and accessories are available in all countries. We reserve the right to make changes in both features and design.
BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR)
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) adapts precisely to your current sewing speed to produce absolutely consistent stitching.
Reverse pattern foot # 1C
Reverse pattern foot # 1C is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
Reverse pattern foot # 1D
Reverse pattern foot # 1D is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
Overlock foot # 2A
Overlock foot # 2A lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
Zipper foot # 4D
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot # 4D can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
Blindstitch foot # 5
Blindstitch foot #5 is designed for sewing blind hems on all fabric thicknesses for a barely-visible finish.
Jeans foot # 8D
Jeans foot # 8D produces neat straight-stitched seams on tough, heavy fabrics such as denim, leather or canvas.
Open embroidery foot # 20C
Open embroidery foot # 20C is ideal for embroidering with your sewing machine. The indentation in the sole of the presser foot allows it to glide smoothly over dense stitches.
Sideways motion foot # 40C
Sideways motion foot # 40C enables multi-directional sewing, and allows you to sew out large sideways motion stitch patterns.
Small embroidery hoop
The Small embroidery hoop (for normal use / free-arm embroidery) is a whiz at embroidering tubular items such as sleeves or pant legs.
Medium hoop – for medium-sized designs
The Medium hoop is a useful tool for the accurate embroidering of medium-sized projects with the BERNINA embroidery machine.
Large oval hoop
The Large oval hoop is suitable for both design combinations and extensive embroidery designs. The template makes quick work of accurately positioning the project in the hoop.
Embroidery module L
Embroider creatively like a pro – with the embroidery module L, you can express your creativity on the extra-large embroidery area.
Straight stitch needle plate for precise straight stitching
The Straight stitch needle plate makes quick, easy work of straight stitch projects. Used in conjunction with the straight stitch foot, it produces especially attractive results.
Free-arm slide-on table for more sewing space
The BERNINA Free-arm slide-on table offers greater comfort thanks to an increased sewing area, without affecting free-arm function when sewing.
Free-Hand System (FHS) / Presser foot lifter
The Free-Hand System (FHS) / Presser foot lifter lets you raise the presser foot and lower the feed dog with your knee. Recommended particularly for appliqué or any project requiring pivoting and getting bulky projects under the presser foot easily.
Stylus for the 7 and 8 Series
The stylus for the 7 and 8 Series – ideal for working on the touch screens on BERNINA sewing and embroidery computers. Operate the touch screen by gently tapping it.
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
Value: up to $50
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.