DreamWeaver™ XE is the exciting new mid-priced combination quilting, sewing and embroidery machine, which is downright dreamy – revolutionary technology, reliability, and ease of operation make this the perfect addition to create projects you've always dreamed of, all while adding a touch of sophistication to your sewing room. This exciting combination machine is packed with Brother-exclusive and industry-first features. A new chassis gives 5.0'' x 11.25'' of workspace – our biggest work area ever! Featuring 10'' LED lighting for brilliant, full spectrum lighting. With up to 1,050 stitches per minute, you will be creating more works of art in less time. The V-Sonic™ Pen Pal is available for sewing and embroidery. Simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen to place an embroidery pattern or place the needle, setting the stitch width and setting the end point. Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches. Become a master by watching onscreen tutorials with the large LCD touch screen display which offers vivid, crystal-clear lucidity. If all the industry-first features weren't enough to make your dreams come true, this machine also has many exciting features that customers have come to love like the Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature and automatic needle threading. Plus, this machine is iBroidery® ready so you have access to thousands of embroidery designs available for purchase. Tackle bigger, bolder projects than you may have ever dreamed of with DreamWeaver™ XE!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||3.6 x 6.0|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Stitch Select||Touch Panel|
|Lighting||LED 10" Lighting|
|Needle Threading System||Automatic|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor||Upper and Bobbin|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||Yes|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||5.0 x 11.25|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,050|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||561 (531 Built-in and 30 on CD)|
|Buttonhole Styles||14 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||6 (Including 3 Japanese Fonts)|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||Yes|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Yes|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Yes|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|Included Quilting Feet||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)||7" x 12"|
|Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,050|
|Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License)||227|
|Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters||91|
|Built-in Frame Designs||10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns|
|Trial Position/Layout Function||Yes|
|Built-in Border Function & Designs||Yes|
|Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached||Yes|
|Appliqué Creator Function||No|
|Automatic Feed Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Curving Text on Screen Editing||Yes|
|Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets||Yes|
|Pattern Rotating||1, 10, or 90 Degrees|
|Drag and Drop Editing||Yes|
|Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB)||No|
|My Custom Design™ Feature||No|
|Warranty||2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.5'' x 29'' x 22.75''|
|Machine Weight||52.911 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||68.30 lbs|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.