Find your passion for sewing with the newest addition to the Q-Series line-up, the Innov-ís NQ550PRW. This is the perfect classroom machine as it offers flexibility and convenience at the most affordable price. Its professional-grade quality allows you to expand your sewing capabilities to new levels. Feel the difference in sewing with longer feed dogs for better stability and enhanced fabric control.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||2.4" x 1.3"|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||No|
|Stitch Select||10 key touch sensor and direct selection|
|Needle Threading System||Advanced|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||No|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||No|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||4.1" x 8.3"|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||850 spm|
|Feed Dog||7, longer ver|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||100|
|Buttonhole Styles||7 one-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||4|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes; manual|
|Presser Foot Leveling||No|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes; mechanical|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||No|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|Included Quilting Feet||No|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Accessory Storage||Accessory Bag|
|Included Accessory Feet||Zigzag foot, Buttonhole foot, Zipper foot, Button fitting foot, Overcasting foot, Blind stitch foot, Monogramming foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Bobbin (3 extra pcs) Needle set (6), Twin needle, Extra spool pin, Cleansing brush, Seam ripper, Eyelet punch, Foot controller, Screwdriver, Disk-shaped screwdriver, L driver, Spool cap (small, medium, large), Spool cap mini, Spool net|
|Included Embroidery Hoops||No|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||18.9" x 9.8" x 11.8"|
|Machine Weight||19.9 lbs|
|Quick Reference Stitch Guides||Yes|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.