Persona PRS100 is the most versatile, single needle embroidery machine that can do sew much more! Its tubular free arm configuration gives you the flexibility and ease to embroider difficult to reach areas all while reducing fabric tangles. Plus, its mere 18 inch wide footprint makes it the perfect addition to any room in your house. Persona advances your creativity with key features such as anytime bobbin access, large embroidery area, free arm embroidery & Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker. Time saving conveniences such as side bobbin winding and easy thread color changes make creating even easier. With your choice of included embroidery frames, especially the new and exclusive mini frames, your embroidery options are endless. Plus, for the first time ever, you can embroider your favorite Disney characters from ibroidery.com on caps! Sew Versatile. Sew Creative. Sew Much Personalization. Do more with one!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||3.2" x 6"|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Stitch Select||Via LCD|
|On-Screen Help||Yes; on-screen tutorials, with diagrams|
|Zoom Function||Zoom many designs up to 200% actual size|
|On-Screen Editing||Rotate, mirror image, move, copy, enlarge/reduce, letter spacing, thread density, and group/ungroup edit functions|
|Lighting||4 LED lights|
|Needle Threading System||Advanced|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor||Yes, upper and bobbin threads|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Yes|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Quick-Set™ Bobbin||Yes - Vertical|
|Built-in Memory||1.0MB; save up to 500,000|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||Yes|
|Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y)||8" x 8"|
|Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,000|
|Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting||Yes|
|Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License)||405|
|Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters||No|
|Built-in Alphabet Fonts||20 size-adjustable fonts|
|Built-in Alphabet Designs||6 alphabet designs - Floral, Appliqué, Greek, Vine, Classic & "ⒸHang To Dry"|
|Monogramming Font Styles||6|
|Built-in Frame Designs||Yes|
|Snowman® Embroidery Positioning Marker||No|
|Trial Position/Layout Function||Yes|
|Built-in Border Function & Designs||Yes|
|Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached||N/A|
|Appliqué Creator Function||No|
|Curving Text on Screen Editing||Yes|
|Pattern Rotating||1, 10 or 90 Degrees|
|Drag and Drop Editing||Yes|
|My Custom Design™ Feature||No|
|Color Shuffling™ Function||No|
|Print and Stitch™ Technology||No|
|Programmable Monochrome Embroidery||Yes|
|Included Accessory Feet||1|
|Other Included Accessories||Accessory case, Needle set, 5 Prewound bobbins, 3 Metal bobbins, 4 Spool nets, Seam ripper, Scissors, Tweezers, Stylus, Needle changing tool (Threader), Needle plate spacer, Phillips screwdriver, -Standard screwdriver, Allen screwdriver, Offset screwdriver, Disc-shaped screwdriver, Large Screwdriver, Wrench, Oiler, Cleaning brush, Large weight, Small weight, USB cable, Extra Large embroidery sheet, Medium embroidery sheet, Spool mat, 4 Spool caps, Power supply cord, Operation manual (English/Spanish), Quick reference guide, Embroidery design guide|
|Included Embroidery Hoops||6 (4" x 4", 8" x 8", 1.5" x 1.75", 2" x 2", 1.3" x 3", 1.3" x 3"), Cap Frame and Driver Set, Arm e Embroidery Frame Holder (for compact frames), Arm a Embroidery Frame Holder|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||23.11" L x 18.70" W x 22.24" H|
|Machine Weight||68.34 lbs.|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.