The PQ1500SL is a dream machine that belongs in the sewing room of every serious quilter and seamstress. It is a high-speed straight stitching machine, sewing up to 1,500 stitches per minute! The PQ1500SL offers an adjustable pin feed mechanism, 4 feed dog settings for maximum fabric control, a knee lifter and bed extension table for quilting, full range foot pressure adjustment and an automatic thread cutter with F.A.S.T. needle threader - a time saving convenience.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||No|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||No|
|Stitch Select||Straight stitch only|
|Needle Threading System||Easy|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Quick-Set™ Bobbin||No (Vertical)|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||5.7" x 8.6"|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,500|
|Feed Dog||Special to PQ1500SL (with Pin-feed)|
|Back to Beginning Key||No|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||1 (Straight Stitch Only)|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||No|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Presser Foot Leveling||No|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes (4 Steps)|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||No|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||No|
|Included Quilting Feet||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)|
|Included Accessory Feet||General purpose foot, Rolled hem foot, Adjustable zipper foot, Invisible zipper foot, 1/4" foot, Spring action quiliting foot, Walking foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Knee lifter, accessory kit with needle packet, ballpoint needle, spool cap, fabric separator, feed pin, feed pin changer, metal bobbins (5), seam guide, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), spool cushion, power cord and Operation Manual|
|Warranty||2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||12.6" x 7.9" x 19.3"|
|Machine Weight||24.2 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)||15" x 11.8" x 25.2"|
|Shipping Weight||34.8 lbs|
|UL/CSA Listed||Yes, 110v|
|Needle Plate Measurements||Marked in inches|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.