The Innov-ís 85e showcases the latest sewing and quilting technology in a portable size and at a very reasonable price. This lightweight machine is packed full of features, which is great for beginner and experienced seamstresses alike. Make a fashion statement, and let the enhanced Innov-ís 85e be your voice! With its diverse selection of decorative stitches, buttonhole styles, alphanumeric characters and custom stitch capability, you're not just sewing...you're creating "personal couture" with enough style and panache to satisfy the most demanding critic: you.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||2.0 x 0.7|
|Stitch Select||10 Key|
|Needle Threading System||Easy|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||No|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||4.1 x 6.2|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||850|
|Back to Beginning Key||No|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||80|
|Buttonhole Styles||10 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||1|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||No|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Optional (additional purchase required)|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||No|
|Included Quilting Feet||No (additional purchase required)|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)|
|Included Accessory Feet||Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Button fitting foot, Monogramming foot, Blind stitch foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, bobbins (4), eyelet punch, cleaning brush, screwdrivers, spool caps (3), extra spool pin, stitch pattern plate and holder, instruction manual, power cord|
|Warranty||2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.59" x 7.24" x 11.69"|
|Machine Weight||14 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D)||17.80" x 11.30" x 21.00"|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs|
|UL/CSA Listed||Yes, 110v|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.