If you've ever dreamed of making incredible quilts and fashion-forward creations, DreamWeaver™ is for you. This versatile quilting and sewing machine is vital for those who love quilting. It was built with you in mind and is the most advanced home-based quilting and sewing machine ever introduced by Brother™. Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches. Another exciting feature is the V-Sonic™ Pen Pal for sewing. Just touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, setting the stitch width and setting the endpoint – simply touch and sew. You'll also love working on our largest workspace ever, and the included wide table will expand your workspace even more! Enjoy smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot function. No more task lights needed – this machine is 50% brighter than in previous Brother machines! The lockstitch key allows you to tie-off stitches with the press of a button saving you time. Prepare to be mesmerized by the MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed – a motor driven foot that is a great benefit when working with thin or layered fabrics, the MuVit™ function can be controlled using the LCD screen display, and settings for special projects or fabrics can be saved for future use. Immerse yourself in the advanced DreamWeaver™, the machine that makes your hobby easier and more enjoyable than ever!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||3.6 x 6.0|
|Stitch Select||Touch panel|
|Lighting||LED 10" Lighting|
|Needle Threading System||Automatic|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor||Upper and Bobbin|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||Yes|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||5.0 x 11.25|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,050|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||561 (531 Built-in and 30 on CD)|
|Buttonhole Styles||14 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||6 (Including 3 Japanese Fonts)|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||Yes|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Yes|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Yes|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|Included Quilting Feet||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Included Accessory Feet||Blind stitch, buttonhole, button fitting, zig zag, monogramming, overcasting, zipper, straight stitch, quilting, free-motion|
|Warranty||2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.5'' x 30.5'' x 17.5''|
|Machine Weight||49.604 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||59.50 lbs|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.