Get ready for new adventures in conventional piecing with celebrated quilter Victoria Findlay Wolfe. Create stunning Double Wedding Ring quilts with breathtaking innovations on the classic pattern. With full-size patterns for 10 quilts, the book will teach you the Double Wedding Ring basics. After you’ve mastered curved foundation piecing, try your hand at Victoria’s unique fabric slashing and “Made-Fabric” methods—it’s easier than you think! You’ll feel liberated as you improvise on her designs, with full instruction for some quilts and others that invite your creative discovery. Read the stories that inspired each of Victoria’s designs, and then take inspiration from the artist at work in her studio, with photography of her creative process and 3 bonus quilts to jumpstart your own art.
• 13 modern Double Wedding Ring quilts and their stories
• Peek inside the studio of award-winning quilter Victoria Findlay Wolfe
• Full-size patterns! Learn paper piecing, fabric slashing, and tips to create “Made-Fabric”
• Modern traditional designs with fresh color choices
• From the award-winning author of 15 Minutes of Play—Improvisational Quilts