“SueGB 3-Day Advanced Hands-on”
Baby Lock Triumph, Ovation and Evolution
You Must Be A Graduate Of The Basic SueGB 3-Day Serge-A-Thon Retreat
If you have a New BabyLock or still “Haven’t Adopted Your New Baby” and have attended the SueGB Basic 3-Day Hands-on Event, sign up and learn even more techniques that can be done on a BabyLock Ovation or Evolution Serger!
You will see why you can’t do without a BabyLock!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
“And More Techniques Being Added All The Time!”
• Create at least “4 NEW Stitches” not yet shown in any other class! You will receive step by step instructions on how to set up the new stitches and make samples!
• How to “Hide” the serger tails while serging the seams!
• How to serge in “A Circle” and make an invisible ending!
• How to by-pass the air system using heavy decorative threads!
• How to set up the serger with all eight threads!
• How to set up the “Blanket Stitch”
• How to make a “Scalloped Rolled Hem” stitch!
• How to “Insert A Zipper”!
• Make “Wave Piping”!
• Flatlock over ribbon, trims and sequins!
• Flatlock to join two laces together!
• Use Flatlock Ladder stitch to weave ribbons, trims and decorative threads through!
• How to make wire edges ribbons.
• How to make fishline ruffles.
• How to serge beads.
• How to make tassels.
• How to make gathered piping.
• How to make flat and raised corded pin tucks.
• How to gather with the chain stitch.
• How to make seams in terrycloth that are strong and almost invisible!
• How to coverhem topstitch seams to have the ready-to-wear finished look.
• How to use the binder accessory.
• How to use the quilting accessory (Ovation only).
• How to use the downturn feller accessories.
• How to use the belt loop attachments for other uses than belt loops.
• How to use the hemmers.
• How to create a basket weave decoration and use bead accents.
• How to make and turn spaghetti straps completely on the serger.
• How to make custom color cording braids on the serger.
• How to use the lace foot and blindhem foot.
• How to apply elastics and trims with the slots in the standard serger foot.
A Baby Lock Triumph, Ovation or Evolution Serger can be furnished for your use in class if you do not own one!
Students will be given a CD with the 3 workbooks in a PDF file to print or save to your favorite electronic device. You will complete one workbook each day in class. Fee includes a fabric sample packet each day to complete the three fully illustrated, in color, step by step workbooks!
Sep 14, 15, 16 (Fri-Sun) 10:00-4:30, with a break for lunch
Early Bird Registration: $375 until Aug 3
Class Fee: $399, includes CD and lunch each day!
Write A Review For Serge A Thon Advanced Event 9/14-16
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER & GET COUPONS, FREE PATTERNS AND MORE!