This Simplicity® Limited Edition professional computerized sewing machine allows you to transform your wardrobe by creating stylish and fashion-forward clothing with ease. The SB3129 lets you expand your palette through high-end features and included accessories. Feel inspired to create the garments you never thought possible with this feature–packed machine. With the touch of a button, the LED screen displays the stitch pattern number. The digital stitch length and width control makes it easy to sew fabric at the precise point you need a stitch. The Quick-Set™ bobbin ensures fast and easy sewing. All 129 stitches are available for reference whenever you need to make your next stitch. If that isn't enough, create your own stitches with the My Custom Stitch™ feature and save for later use! The SB3129 makes sewing fun and exciting!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||2.0 x 0.7|
|Stitch Select||10 Key|
|Needle Threading System||Advanced|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||Yes|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||4.1 x 7.4|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||850|
|Back to Beginning Key||No|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||129|
|Buttonhole Styles||10 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||3|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||Yes|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Presser Foot Leveling||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||No|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||No|
|Included Quilting Feet||Yes|
|Included Accessory Feet||Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Walking Foot, Quilting Foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Knee lifter, accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), extra spool pin, grid sheet set, power cord and operation manual|
|Warranty||1/3/25 year plus warranty. See plus warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.433'' x 10.63'' x 21.26''|
|Machine Weight||22.046 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||26.015 lbs|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.