Add style to your wardrobe and strut your creative stuff with the SB530T sewing and quilting machine from the Simplicity® Limited Edition line by Brother™. With features such as a built-in buttonhole, a wide variety of built-in stitches, built-in threading system and much more, this machine belongs in the sewing room of every quilter and seamstress! The Quick-Set™ bobbin, easy stitch selector and included free arm make this machine a durable and reliable choice. All of these features simply make sewing and quilting more enjoyable. This machine was developed with one purpose - to bring out the sewing star in you.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|Needle Threading System||Easy|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||No|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||No|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||3.7 x 6.1|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||800|
|Back to Beginning Key||No|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||53|
|Buttonhole Styles||1 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||No|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||No|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||No|
|Presser Foot Leveling||No|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||No|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||No|
|Included Quilting Feet||No|
|Included Accessory Feet||Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Zig Zag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Knee lifter, accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), extra spool pin, grid sheet set, power cord and operation manual|
|Warranty||1/3/25 year plus warranty. See plus warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||14.764'' x 12.126'' x 18.898''|
|Machine Weight||16.976 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||20.283 lbs|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.