Make your mark on the runway with the SB700T computerized sewing and quilting machine from the Simplicity® Limited Edition line by Brother™. The SB700T lets you expand your palette through high-end features and included accessories. Add dimension, color, texture and sophistication to decor and apparel with the 70 built-in sewing stitches including 7 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes. Use the built-in free arm and included wide table to further expand your creative vision. This Limited Edition computerized sewing and quilting machine will help you enjoy creating simply brilliant fashions with ease!
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches||2.0 x 0.7|
|Stitch Select||Push Button|
|Needle Threading System||Easy|
|Independent Bobbin Winding Motor||Yes|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||No|
|Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting||No|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||3.8 x 5.7|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||850|
|Back to Beginning Key||No|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||70|
|Buttonhole Styles||7 One-step|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||No|
|My Custom Stitch™ Feature||No|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||No|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||No|
|Presser Foot Leveling||No|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||No|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||No|
|Included Quilting Feet||No|
|Included Accessory Feet||Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, ZigZag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Cording Foot, Concealed Zipper Foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Knee lifter, accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), extra spool pin, grid sheet set, power cord and operation manual|
|Warranty||1/3/25 year plus warranty. See plus warranty for details.|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||14.882'' x 12.717'' x 19.449''|
|Machine Weight||22.046 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||26.015 lbs|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.