The SB3734T is the perfect model to round out the Simplicity® by Brother line-up. It is affordable, easy-to-use and easy to thread! The free arm makes it easy to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places, and the included wide table is the perfect tool for your larger projects. The brightly lit LED workspace allows you to see the smallest of details as you serge your projects.
Please call us for more information and pricing.
|Needle Threading System||No|
|Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)||1,300|
|Feed Dog||Differential Feed|
|Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)||3/4 thread overlocks, blind hem, rolled hem|
|Stitch Width||5.0 - 7.00 mm|
|Stitch Length||1.0mm - 4.0mm|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes (Additonal specialty feet may be avaiable. See optional accessories)|
|Included Accessory Feet||Standard foot, blind stitch foot & gathering foot|
|Other Included Accessories||Soft cover, Accessory bag with trim trap, Spool nets (4), Spool caps (4), Needle set, Cleaning brush, Hexagonal driver, Tweezers, Instructional DVD and operation manual|
|Warranty||1/3/25 year serger warranty. See serger warranty for details|
|Machine Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.1" x 13.2" x 11.6"|
|Machine Weight||12.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||17.6 lbs|
|Overlock Seam Width||3.0 - 7.0|
|Double Chain Stitch||NO|
|2/3/4 Thread Change||Yes|
|Differential Feed||0.7 - 2.0mm|
|Change for Rolled Hemming||Removable|
|Knife Drive Type||Lower Drive|
Eddie’s Millennium Club
11 Important Reasons to Purchase a
“New Serger, Embroidery Machine or Sewing Machine”
at Eddie’s Quilting Bee
· Classes: Unlimited “know-how” classes.**
· Presser Feet: 20% off all sewing machine feet within one year of machine purchase.
· Trade-In: 100% trade-in value from your previous EQB machine purchase. Good toward any list-price new machine upgrade within 12 months of original purchase (Six months for Babylock sergers) Trade-in must be in “like-new” condition, returned the way it was sold and routinely serviced, certain models excluded.
Value: 100% of original purchase
· Sewing Club: Three-year membership to our exclusive clubs. Enhance your skills in these monthly workshops when you bring your own new serger, sewing, embroidery machine respectively.*
Value: $ 900
· Young Sewers Club: Up to One year membership to Young Sewers Club when machine is purchased for your child.**
· Fabric: 10% off fabric within one year of machine purchase. (Present valid millennium club card during purchase)
Value: 10% discount!
· Sewing Studio: Cabinet savings, 20% off any cabinet (delivery and assembly available).
· Gift Certificates: Up to $50 gift certificate for referring friends. Let someone who is new to us know where to buy a machine, remind them to give us your name, then you will receive a “Thank You” gift certificate good towards any EQB merchandise.
· Repair: Factory authorized repairs. Only our authorized, factory-trained, and always current service technicians will do all warranty work.
· Customer Service: Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient service.
Total Value of This Offer Over $3,000
Plus Priceless Benefits!
*Semi-commercial/commercial & used machines excluded.
**Refundable registration fee will be charged at time of each class signup.